Wednesday, April 25, 2007

Suggestions?



I am fairly new to the blogosphere and have only ever done informative interactive flash web design in the past (nothing really suitable for a forum or community based website). I'm sure there are many proverbial rabbits in the hat that I am yet to unveil here so I am opening this thread for suggestions (and solutions to the suggestions, if you know how to implement your idea) to make this blog more user friendly.

Post your comments here and I will do my best to make everyone's visit to this site as enjoyable and as comfortable as possible.

evilaxe

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hello My friend!!
Congratulations for your websit. It's amazing.
Would you get a book of the wishbone ash and pink floyd animals and meddle (complete)?
Because I did get de Animals but only have one tab for Pigs On The Wing and of the album Meddle Echoes is half.
Thanks...

Brendan DeCelis said...

I have the book for Animals. I will try to get it up for you in the next few hours. Please note that this post is for suggestions to change the website and not requests. I am hoping that one suggestion will be for a better requests system so if you have any ideas, please let me know.

Anonymous said...

LOVE YOUR BLOG!

Could I request
RHCP - stadium arcadium
Janes addiction - Best of.

Thanks
I have plenty of books how can I contribute?

Anonymous said...

just give us any email adress and we'll send you a permissions for posting in main blog

Anonymous said...

Hello, Everyone!!!
Great thing you've done... Could you possibly post two by the Beatles: The White Album complete (There are two versions: one is divided by every disc - that is two books- and there is a japanese version that includes the two discs in 1 book) as well as Abbey Road.

Jake said...

Amazing sight thanks to you i've learned songs i couldn't fidnd the tabs for anywhere. could you get the tab books for Tigertailz Berzerk??
if not that then what about Winger's self titled album?

thanks!

Anonymous said...

Great website !! Thanks for all the super uploads...If someone could upload some.... Joe Bonamassa - Blues Deluxe... and... Best Of..that would be really awsome.. TNX for all your great work! bluesyriffer