Wednesday, April 25, 2007

Ramones - Guitar Anthology Series



Ramones - Guitar Anthology Series

3.26Mb RAR containing
Book: PDF | 72 Pages | 3.38Mb | Alfred Publishing

This guitar tablature songbook for guitar and voice contains guitar tablature, standard notation, vocal melody, lyrics, chord names and guitar chord diagrams for songs performed by The Ramones from their biggest selling albums.

Includes the following songs:

* Cretin Hop
* Blitzkreig Bop
* I Wanna Be Your Boyfriend
* I Want You Around
* I Wanna Be Sedated
* Teenage Lobotomy
* Pinhead
* Rock 'n' Roll High School
* Rockaway Beach
* Sheena Is A Punk Rocker
* She's The One
* Here Today Gone Tomorrow
* Chinese Rock
* KKK Took My Baby Away
* She's A Sensation
* Psycho Therapy
* Somebody Put Something In My Drink
* Do You Want To Dance

Download from Rapidshare
Password: http://tablinks.blogspot.com/

No comments: