Tuesday, April 10, 2007

Kiss - The Best Of Kiss - Recorded Guitar Version



Kiss - The Best Of Kiss - Recorded Guitar Version
6.4Mb RAR containing
Book: PDF | 166 Pages | 7.02Mb | Hal Leonard | 2005

26 Kiss classics spanning their stellar career in the rock industry.

* Black Diamond
* C'mon And Love Me
* Calling Dr. Love
* Christine Sixteen
* Cold Gin
* Creatures Of The Night
* Detroit Rock City
* Deuce
* Firehouse
* God Of Thunder
* Hard Luck Woman
* Heavens On Fire
* Hotter Than Hell
* I Love It Loud
* I Stole Your Love
* I Was Made For Loving You
* Lick It Up
* Love Gun
* Parasite
* Rip It Out
* Rock And Roll All Nite
* She
* Shock Me
* Shout It Out Loud
* Strutter
* Tears Are Falling

Download from Rapidshare
Password: http://tablinks.blogspot.com/

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the Kiss and Oasis...much apprecitaed!!!

Brendan DeCelis said...

You're welcome. Keep posted, more to come soon...

Anonymous said...

what's the password?
i can't find it.

Anonymous said...

Hi there!
I would like to burn a theme at this forum. There is such a thing, called HYIP, or High Yield Investment Program. It reminds of ponzy-like structure, but in rare cases one may happen to meet a company that really pays up to 2% daily not on invested money, but from real profits.

For quite a long time, I earn money with the help of these programs.
I don't have problems with money now, but there are heights that must be conquered . I make 2G daily, and I started with funny 500 bucks.
Right now, I'm very close at catching at last a guaranteed variant to make a sharp rise . Turn to my blog to get additional info.

http://theinvestblog.com [url=http://theinvestblog.com]Online Investment Blog[/url]