Thursday, April 5, 2007

Led Zeppelin - Led Zeppelin I - Off The Record [2000]



Led Zeppelin - Led Zeppelin I - Off The Record [2000]
13.4Mb RAR containing
Book: PDF | 113 Pages | 16.1Mb | Warner Bros Publications

The complete band score for rock legends Led Zeppelin's amazing first album "Led Zepplin I". This book contains all the sheet music parts for the Guitar, Bass, Keyboard, Vocals, & Drums.

Everything is notated in this book as it is heard on the actual album!

* Good Times Bad Times
* Babe I'm Gonna Leave You
* You Shook Me
* Dazed and Confused
* Your Time Is Gonna Come
* Black Mountain Side
* Communication Breakdown
* I Can't Quit Loving You Baby
* How Many More Times

Download from Rapidshare
Password: http://tablinks.blogspot.com/

4 comments:

odanishii said...

whats the password, the one you say doesnt work, please tell!

Anonymous said...

Password is http://tablinks.blogspot.com/ and it works

Dan W. said...

I'm having trouble too, tried cut-n-paste, typing the whole thing manually... neither is working.

Anonymous said...

Hi
Thanks for all the useful tabs.
Any chance to see the set of Led Zeppelin Off the Record online again?