Tuesday, August 7, 2007

The Offspring - Conspiracy Of One - Guitar Recorded Versions



The Offspring - Conspiracy Of One - Guitar Recorded Versions

12.9Mb RAR containing
Book: PDF | 63 Pages | 13.6Mb | Hal Leonard | 2001

12 songs from the 2001 release "Conspiracy of One" from the popular SoCal punk/metal outfit The Offspring.

Includes

* Come Out Swinging
* Original Prankster
* Want You Bad
* Million Miles Away
* Dammit, I Changed Again
* Livin' In Chaos
* Special Delivery
* One Fine Day
* All Along
* Denial, Revisited
* Vultures
* Conspiracy Of One

Download from Rapidshare
Password: tablinks.blogspot.com

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Nice to see you again evilaxe. We missed you so long.

Brendan DeCelis said...

Thanks jastud, I'm glad I am in a position to be able to contribute for the moment. And a big thanks to you especially for keeping this blog alive Jastud. I see we have many more contributors now. A belated 'welcome aboard' from me and thank you to all of you too!