Sunday, August 12, 2007

Bryan Adams - Waking Up The Neighbours - Guitar Tab Edition


Bryan Adams - Waking Up The Neighbours - Guitar Tab Edition
29.5Mb RAR containing
Book: PDF | 29.5Mb | 161 Pages | Alfred Publishing | 1992

All the songs from Bryan Adams' hit album "Waking Up The Neighbours" transcribed for guitar and vocals.

Includes:

* Is Your Mama Gonna Miss Ya?
* Hey Honey - I'm Packing You In
* Can't Stop This Thing We Started
* Thought I'd Died & Gone To Heaven
* Not Guilty
* Vanishing
* House Arrest
* Do I Have To Say The Words
* There Will Never Be Another Tonight
* All I Want Is You
* Depend On Me
* (Everything I Do) I Do For You
* If You Wanna LEave Me (Can I Come Too)
* Touch the Hand
* Don't Drop That Bomb On Me

Download from Rapidshare

Password: tablinks.blogspot.com

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Please can you re-upload this ebook please the rapid share is dead very thnx